These Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazingly yummy cookies with an Oreo cookie surprise in the middle! If you use premade cookie dough, these can be put together within a few minutes! We baked these in a muffin pan… you can use regular size or mini muffins depending on how big you want your cups.
Be sure not to over bake them, you want them just cooked so they are rich and gooey in the middle and not dry! I just used some store bought frosting to top mine!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 18 Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate Frosting (optional)
Chocolate chip Cookie Dough
- 1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Beat shortening, butter, brown sugar, white sugar and baking soda for 1 minute with an electric mixer until combined. Mix in eggs & vanilla.
- Beat in flour 1/2 cup at a time using the mixer as much as you can. Stir in any remaining flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line wells in a muffin pan with cupcake wrappers. Add cookie dough to the bottom of each well until about 1/3 full and press down.
- Add 1 Oreo in each well is using a (large muffin pan) or 1/4 Oreo in each well if using a (mini muffin pan).
- Top each well to approx 3/4 full with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake Mini muffin: bake 8-10 minutes or Regular muffin pan: bake 12-14 minutes or until edges & tops are lightly browned. Do not over bake.
- Cool completely. Drizzle with chocolate frosting if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)