Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite and so quick and easy to make! A delicious meat sauce layered with cheese and spinach filled ravioli and loads of gooey cheese and cooks up perfectly in the slow cooker. A meal that everyone will agree on. Did I mention how easy this lasagna is to make?
Easy Easy Easy
This Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite! It seems we’re always off at some activity or event and some nights it seems like everyone is going through a revolving door. This is perfect because it’s quick to make and we can have it ready for when we get home from soccer practice.
We love lasagna and although there are a lot of steps involved in making a lasagna from scratch, the results are always worth it! This Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna uses a few shortcuts to make a lasagna dish that takes just about 15 minutes of prep and then cooks in the slow cooker but has the same great flavor.
Saucy Lasagna In Your Slow Cooker
The key to making this taste amazing is to use a high quality pasta sauce, the better the sauce, the better the dish!
Cheese and spinach filled ravioli (or you can use just cheese ravioli) replace the traditional layers of pasta and ricotta cheese making it super simple to put together and no boiling required. Adding the cheese on top right at the beginning of the the cooking allows it to get that yummy crusty edge that I love!
This recipe makes a large batch and I would suggest a 6 quart slow cooker or larger.
More Lasagna Recipes You’ll Love
- Chicken Lasagna – Creamy and so good!
- Taco Lasagna
- One Pot Lasagna – Quick!
- Lasagna Roll Ups
- CrockPot Lasagna Soup – Comfort food favorite!
Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna (Ravioli)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large jar (45 oz) high quality pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 large package (25-30 oz) cheese & spinach filled ravioli (uncooked)
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and pasta sauce. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spray the inside of a 6-7 qt crock pot with cooking spray. Layer sauce, ravioli and cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.