These Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Rolls are soo yummy!! These are such a great treat and a nice change from your average pull apart bread recipe!
Choose your favorite cheese to stuff these rolls with (cheddar and mozza work well) and don’t be afraid to play with your favorite seasonings and flavors!! I did one with pepperoni and oregano and gave the kids tomato sauce to dip it into and they LOVED it!! If you like pull apart bread recipes then you’ll really love this one!!
While I have seen this done up as a big loaf before, I thought it would be really fun to give each person their own to pull apart! This is delish served along side a plate of spaghetti or any other pasta dish your family enjoys.
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
* Rolls * Olive Oil * Grated Cheese *
Individual Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls
- 6 crusty rolls
- ½ cup butter melted
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2-3 cups grated cheese any variety
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, parsley & set aside.
- Cut each roll diagonally approx. 1" apart, turn and cut the other way to create a diamond pattern. Be sure to cut most of the way down (you don't want to cut all of the way through).
- Generously spoon the butter mixture into each space in the bread. Finally, stuff each crack with cheese (the more the better!!).
- Place the rolls on a piece of foil (I lined mine with parchment paper) and seal tightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, open foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Here are some more recipes you’ll love
This recipe was inspired by Food Wanderings in Asia!