Turkey wraps are the perfect meal on the go and can be made with turkey from the deli or even leftover roast turkey. Add in your favorite veggies, cheese, a smear of sauce and roll it all up!
Turn this delicious wrap into a party favorite by chilling and slicing into rounds!
Wraps like this one are amazing because, with just a few ingredients, you can have a healthy, filling, lunch, or dinner alternative in mere minutes!
These wraps can be made ahead of time for the perfect snack on the way to soccer practice or quick lunch on the run!
Fill it full of lettuce or veggies for lots of flavor and crunch!
Wrap ingredients can be as complicated or simple as you like! The ingredients in this recipe resemble that of a club sandwich in a tidy handheld bite!
VEGGIES Tomatoes for some juicy tang and shredded lettuce for crunch are a must! Add some creamy avocado, cucumbers, onions, or even bean sprouts…the possibilities are endless!
How to Make Turkey Wraps
It’s super easy to make the best turkey wrap ever!
- Spread cream cheese and cranberry sauce equally between two tortillas.
- Divide remaining ingredients over the two wraps.
- Roll tightly and refrigerate in plastic wrap or serve immediately.
Tips for Perfect Wraps
- Heating the tortillas for a few seconds in the microwave will keep them from cracking as you roll them.
- Ensure ingredients and sauces are about ½ inch from the edges all the way around. This will help keep everything from spilling out.
- To store turkey wraps, once they are fully assembled, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator. Make them ahead and they should last up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- To serve as pinwheels at a party, add a bit of spreadable cream cheese to the tortilla before adding the other ingredients. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Cut into 1″ slices.
PRO TIP: The best way to roll wraps is like wrapping a burrito. Once all of the ingredients are in place, gently fold up the tortilla from the bottom about a quarter of the way and then overlap left to right. Folding up from the bottom keeps all the goodies inside!
Great Ways to Use Leftover Turkey
- Turkey Sandwich – comfort food
- Leftover Turkey Soup – with potato drop dumplings
- Turkey Pot Pie – a family favorite
- Turkey Salad – great for sandwiches
- Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad – light & refreshing
Did you love these Turkey Wraps? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 2 large flour tortillas 10"
- 4 ounces turkey leftover or deli turkey
- 1 ½ cups lettuce or fresh spinach, shredded
- 4 large slices tomato
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese or havarti, sliced
- ¼ cup honey mustard sauce store bought or below
- Place tortillas on a place and cover with plastic wrap. Warm tortillas slightly in the microwave, about 20 seconds.
- Add 2 tablespoons honey mustard to each tortilla. Divide remaining ingredients over tortillas. Roll tightly.
- Refrigerate up to 24 hours or serve immediately.
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon garlic powder optional