These are amazing… and the best part is that they take just 5 minutes to prepare!
These creamy cheesy potatoes start with hash browns and a few simple ingredients making them quick and easy! If you bring these along anywhere, be sure to bring along a copy of the recipe because you will be asked!
You can find LOTS of awesome potato & side dish recipes here!
Company Potatoes! Just 5 minutes of prep!!
- 1 bag hashbrowns (2 lbs), diced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 small onion finely diced
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅔ cup cornflakes crushed
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine hash browns, cans of soup, milk, onion, garlic powder, sour cream, 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese and black pepper. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Top with cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover (if using foil, spray the foil with cooking spray so the cheese doesn't stick) and cook 45 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is browned and onions are cooked through.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)