Champagne Punch is a pretty, delicious, and refreshing recipe any time of year!
With a beautiful color and our favorite garnishes, this is the perfect addition to a holiday meal or a small family get together!
This post is sponsored by Mirum, all opinions expressed are my own.
An Easy Cocktail
This delicious cocktail is easy to make and flavorful.
JUICES We love the pretty red color of the pomegranate juice and the citrusy flavor that splashes of orange and lime juices adds.
SWEETENER We skip simple syrup in this recipe and add ginger ale for a bit of sweetness and some extra bubbles. If you prefer a sweeter cocktail, add some simple syrup or additional gingerale.
CHAMPAGNE Just like when making sangria, choose a champagne or sparkling wine that you would drink but it doesn’t have to be (and honestly shouldn’t be) an expensive one. Any type of sparkling wine will work just fine in this recipe.
To Make This Without Alcohol
Skip the triple sec and add a splash of lemon juice in place. Champagne can be replaced with sparkling apple juice or sparkling grape juice (or even flavored seltzer water).
A Holiday Favorite
The holidays are one of my favorite times of year. While things are a bit different this year, we will still be enjoying our own festivities and appetizer nights with family. Our holidays are filled with goodies and snacks from baked brie to jalapeno poppers and we love to have a special and festive drink to serve alongside them.
With all of the delicious foods and drinks we enjoy throughout the day, I am sure to be proactive in treating heartburn. Being proactive means that I can enjoy the holidays without worrying about heartburn (from cocktails or our favorite dips and snacks).
Always talk to your doctor or a licensed professional before taking a new medication.
Purchasing the store brand Omeprazole ODT while grabbing groceries is an easy way to get 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn. Find Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablets at a store near you or ask the pharmacist to help you out (since different store brands can have different packaging). I love that it’s easy to take, the strawberry flavored tablets don’t require water, they simply dissolve on your tongue. While it was much quicker for me, it can take up to 4 days for the full effect of the Omeprazole ODT to be felt.
Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn (occurring 2 or more days a week). May take 1-4 days for full effect. Not intended for immediate relief. You should not take Omeprazole ODT for more than 14 days, or more often than every four months unless directed by a doctor.
Don’t let frequent heartburn stop you from enjoying the holidays and your time with family to the fullest!
How to Make Champagne Punch
- Prepare ice cubes/garnish well in advance if desired.
- Combine all ingredients (per the recipe below) except champagne and ice in a drink pitcher. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- To serve, fill a cocktail glass ⅔ full with the punch mixture and top with champagne. Garnish with cranberries, pomegranate seeds or mint if desired.
NOTE: The champagne and ice are added when serving to keep the mixture fresh. This means the ice doesn’t melt into the drink and the champagne stays nice and bubbly!
To make festive ice cubes, place fruit (cranberries/lime/mint) in the bottom of an ice cube tray. Fill the cubes ⅓ with water and freeze. Once frozen, fill the tray the rest of the way with water and freeze. This keeps the fruit from floating to the top of the ice.
Did you enjoy this Champagne Punch? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups ginger ale or club soda (or to taste)
- 1 cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup triple sec or Cointreau
- 1 ½ tablespoons lime juice
- 750 milliliters champagne or sparkling wine
- ice and fruit for garnish limes, fresh cranberries, pomegranate arils and mint
- Combine pomegranate juice, ginger ale, orange juice, triple sec, and lime juice in a drink pitcher. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Fill cocktail glasses ⅔ full with the juice mixture (about 6 ounces). Add ice and top with champagne or sparkling wine (about 3 ounces).
- Garnish with cranberries, mint, and pomegranate arils.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)