These Bite-Sized Snickers Cream Pies are an easy and quick no bake dessert – chocolate ganache, vanilla frosting, caramel, and peanuts in a chocolate shell!
As summer begins to show it’s face, the last thing anyone wants is to be in a kitchen with an oven going, am I right? I mean, I’m a bit of a crazy person, so you’ll still find me baking away during the summer months, but sometimes what you really need is a good ole’ fashioned no bake dessert! Except there’s nothing old fashioned about these babies!
These Bite-Sized Snickers Cream Pies are an easy, delicious, and slightly sinful no bake dessert that’s perfect for any occasion where you need a last minute dessert, fast! Or, you know, when you just need a chocolate fix and want to keep them all to yourself, that’s totally cool too! In fact, it’s encouraged ;)
Ever since I discovered the ChocoMaker chocolate cups, they’re pretty much my favorite thing ever when it comes to make no bake sweet treats! One of my favorite creations are these simple Strawberry Mousse Cups I made around Valentine’s Day this year, they were SO good! But I figured we’d leave out the fruit this time and go straight for the good stuff!
And by good stuff I mean: ganache, caramel, whipped cream, and nuts…
Do I have your attention yet?
The ganache is there for a little extra bit of chocolate, plus I love the texture it adds. Then the vanilla whipped cream frosting represents the nougat portion of a Snickers bar, where the caramel and nuts are what makes them so Snickers-y. But seriously, these taste just like the classic candy bar and they’re so easy to make!
Bite-Sized Snickers Cream Pies
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream divided
- 12 ChocoMaker chocolate cups or make your own at home.
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- Add chocolate chips to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add ½ cup heavy cream to a small saucepan and bring just to a simmer, remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips and let set for 5 minutes, DO NOT STIR before time is up.
- Once time has passed, whisk the chocolate and cream until a thick shiny ganache forms, place in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes to cool.
- Pour or pipe ganache into the chocolate cups, make sure ganache is cool enough that it won't melt the cups, but warm enough that it can still be worked with.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, whip the heavy cream, pudding mix, and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pipe frosting onto ganache filled cups and top with caramel drizzle and crushed peanuts.
- Keep chilled if not serving immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
You might also enjoy these great recipes!