Sweet, salty, and savory, oven-roasted Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side dish or appetizer recipe!
Easy, impressive and full of flavor, Brussels are wrapped in bacon, brushed with maple syrup, and roasted until tender and the bacon is sticky and crisp.
3 ingredients, 3 steps, and they’re done! Bacon Wrapped Brussels are easy and so delicious!
Ingredients and Variations
BRUSSELS SPROUTS: If your Brussels are large, cut them in half, if they’re smaller they can be left whole. For best results, try to get them uniform in size. Create a medley of glazed veggies by using brussels sprouts, thick chunks of zucchini, or potatoes (adjust cooking time as needed).
GLAZE: Maple syrup makes this recipe super easy. But they can be sprinkled with brown sugar (like we do for bacon wrapped mini smokies). Feel free to mix in your faves including balsamic vinegar, sriracha, cayenne pepper, or honey.
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
This is an easy and delicious side or appetizer!
- Clean brussels sprouts & cut them in half vertically if they are large. Cut slices of bacon.
- Wrap bacon around brussels sprouts.
- Brush with maple syrup & bake. (As per recipe below).
These can be served warm or room temperature. They pair great with aioli for dipping.
- Place bacon-wrapped brussels sprouts with the seam side down so they don’t come apart during baking.
- Make sure the Brussels are all uniform in size so they cook at the same rate.
- Any type of glaze can be used in this recipe, ensure it’s not too salty as the bacon as a lot of salt.
- These can be oven baked or cooked in the air fryer (see recipe notes).
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer, microwave or stovetop.
More Bacon Wrapped Favorites
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Grilled)
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
If you’ve tried these Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts leave us a comment below!
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 ½ pounds brussels sprouts
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Wash & trim Brussels sprouts. If they are large, cut them in half.
- Cut each slice of bacon into thirds.
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around a sprout. Place seam side down on pan and brush with maple syrup. Repeat with remaining Brussels & bacon.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and brussels sprouts are tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
what is the dipping sauce in the photo?
I like to serve this with aioli for dipping. Enjoy Julie!
I love Brussels Sprouts and bacon so I’ll be making this soon!
Can I use Turkey Bacon?
Sure you can! It doesn’t crisp quite the same way but will still add a smoky salty flavor. Let us know how it goes!