Air Fryer Zucchini Chips are lightly breaded and cooked crisp (and guilt-free) in this easy recipe!
This is a favorite snack and makes for a great side, the perfect way to enjoy a surplus of zucchini!
Easy Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
A crispy air fried crust with tender zucchini inside, I literally can’t get enough of these.
ZUCCHINI Zucchini is our choice here, but don’t be afraid to try summer squash (yellow squash) or even sliced patty-pan squash.
SPICES AND COATING Panko and parmesan cheese are mixed with a handful of spices, these are more Italian-leaning. A bit of cornmeal adds great crunch to this recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Preheat your Air Fryer for best results.
- Combine the crumb coating in a bowl (per recipe below).
- Slice zucchini and toss with egg.
- Dip the zucchini into the breading and gently press the coating on each side.
- Air fry in a single layer.
Tip: Make a couple of batches of zucchini chips per the recipe below. Just before serving, place all batches in the Air Fryer and heat through for 3 minutes.
Perfect Air Fryer Zucchini
- Preheat the air fryer.
- No need to peel, the skins add extra nutrition and taste great.
- Cook in a single layer for the best results.
- Reheat in the air fryer at 375°F for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with dips like Homemade Ranch Dressing (fave) or marinara.
More Air Fryer Favorites
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – ready in 20 minutes
- Air Fryer Asparagus – quick & easy
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – only 3 ingredients
- Crispy Air Fryer Shrimp – use fresh or frozen shrimp
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms – cheesy bacon filling
- Air Fryer Eggplant – breaded & seasoned
- Air Fryer Potato Chips – so crunchy & crispy
Did you make these Air Fryer Zucchini Chips? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- 1 ¼ cups Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium zucchini cut into ¼" slices
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Toss zucchini with beaten egg. Remove zucchini from egg allowing excess to drip off and dip into breadcrumb mixture gently pressing to coat.
- Place zucchini in the air fryer in a single layer and cook 8 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 6-8 minutes or until crisp and zucchini is tender.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.