The air fryer strikes again for this easy-to-make recipe for air fryer cauliflower!
Seasoned, crispy, fried cauliflower florets are a low-carb and Keto but to be honest, everyone in my family loves this!
Cauliflower is a superfood and it roasts perfectly in the air fryer! Cook up a batch as a side dish, or as a guilt-free snack!
Easy Air-Fried Cauliflower
Air fried cauliflower is one of our favorite recipes. It requires little prep and minimal seasoning and cooks in about 15 minutes.
The caramelization from the air fryer makes this dish even more flavorful.
Eat this as a side dish or use in place of steamed cauliflower in dishes like mashed cauliflower, to add to casseroles or even in roasted cauliflower soup.
CAULIFLOWER – I prefer to use fresh cauliflower in the air fryer but if you only have frozen, use that!
Frozen cauliflower does not need to be thawed first. Simply brush with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray).
SEASONINGS We use garlic powder, salt & pepper, and parmesan in this recipe. Switch it up by trying different seasonings. Or coat the cauliflower florets with buffalo sauce and make “wings.”
How to Cook Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
It’s super easy and fast to cook up some tasty cauliflower!
- Prepare the cauliflower and toss with a bit of oil and seasonings (per recipe below).
- Place cauliflower pieces in the air fryer basket and fry until tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cook another few minutes until the cheese is melted and crispy.
For crispier cauliflower, cook in small batches in a single layer. Place all cauliflower in the air fryer together for 2 minutes before serving to heat.
More Air Fryer Sides
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes – crispy skin, fluffy inside
- Air Fryer Asparagus – tender crisp in minutes
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – only 3 ingredients
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes – easy side
- Air Fryer Vegetables – so fresh & colorful
- Air Fryer Broccolini – an elegant dish
Did you make this Air Fryer Cauliflower? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese finely shredded
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Wash and drain very well.
- Combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Toss with cauliflower.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Place cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until florets reach desired doneness.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Thank you for this recipe. It turned out awesome! I’m new to air frying (just got one for Christmas). I have an oven roasted cauliflower recipe, but decided to try this since I’ve enjoyed so many of your other recipes. I’m glad I gave it a try! It was much faster than roasting in the oven, and it was absolutely delicious. My entire family enjoyed this. Looking forward to trying more air fryer recipes as well as the others!
So glad you loved it Karen, I really love my air fryer and hope you do too! Here are some great beginner air fryer recipes to try!
Book marking your website so I can come find more recipes! We were just gifted an air fryer and I can’t wait to try this recipe! Thank you!
I can’t wait for you to try this either! Other favorites of mine include this air fryer whole chicken, crispy wings, and air fryer hamburgers. Happy cooking!
Added 1/2 tsp onion powder, otherwise made as directed. Really good!
Glad you enjoyed it, Arie!
The frozen worked great! I added smoked paprika and it guaranteed a smoky taste and char!
Glad to hear it worked for you, Geoffrey!
Thank you, Holly. This sounds awesome!
You’re very welcome Connie!
New to the air fryer but want to try all these veggie recipes. They look amazing!
I always made this the old fashion way..going to try this new one with beef and no noodles
Let us know how it turns out for you, Dorothy!