Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Whipped Strawberry Butter is a wonderful treat that takes just a couple minutes to put together!
This is perfect on toast, muffins and especially banana bread or Strawberry Tea Bread! I just love the flavor of fresh strawberries mixed in with creamy butter!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup crushed strawberries (measure after crushing)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Ensure strawberries are at room temperature before beginning.
- With mixer on medium, whip butter until soft and fluffy.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for up to10 days. Remove from fridge about 15 minutes before serving to soften sligthly.