Millionaire Pie (No bake and only 5 Minutes to Prep!)
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This has to be my favorite pie ever! Of all time… That’s quite a bold statement but I have no problem declaring that!
This pie has to be the easiest thing I’ve ever made! Stir some things together and stick it in the fridge. It really doesn’t get easier than that!
Note: If you do adapt this recipe to your tastes, do not leave out the lemon juice. The addition of lemon juice thickens the pie and if you skip it your pie will be runny.
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe:
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (15.25oz) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained & chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 can sweetened (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1½ cups whipped topping (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
More easy pie recipes you won’t want to miss
This recipe was adapted from Eagle Brand