Pumpkin Pie Parfaits have a luscious, creamy pumpkin pie center with a little added cookie crumble for good measure. The Golden Oreo, with a little added pumpkin pie spice, is the perfect complement in both taste and texture. Occasionally, I’ll add some pecans to that crumble as well.
I feel like we don’t get enough pumpkin pie. It seems unfair that such a delicious treat is only really served in the fall and maybe at Thanksgiving and Christmas. What’s up with that? If I were in charge (a scary thought, I’ll admit), I would ensure that pumpkin pie was served year-round. In that spirit, this recipe for pumpkin pie parfaits is a great snack to enjoy in every season.
This is a great recipe to service at dinner parties. Guests love it, and it’s a darn good looking dish too. “Pretty” and “delicious” are about the best adjectives you could ask for in a dinner party dessert. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!
When to Make: This recipe is best prepared the day of serving. I like to make it a few hours before I plan to serve it and let it sit in the fridge. Spending a couple hours in the fridge helps the dish to settle and solidify a little bit. This makes it extremely convenient for parties. I can make the dessert ahead of time and not have to worry about it when I’ve got a million other things on my mind.
Serving: If you don’t have parfait glasses, there are a bunch of other creative choices you could make. The easiest one is just to serve these parfaits in smaller dessert dishes like trifle dishes. That works and is super simple. For a more creative twist, try serving this recipe in mason jars or martini glasses!
Because you serve this recipe in individual servings, make sure to know how many guests you’ll be hosting. It would be awkward to be one parfait short!
Pumpkin Pie Parfait
- 30 Golden Oreos , Crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree 15 ounce
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk cold
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream cold
- 2 package Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding 3.4 Ounce~Each package
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Prepared Whipped Cream
- In a small bowl, mix together all the crumble ingredients, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a hand held electric mixer, combine all the pumpkin filling ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon pumpkin filling into 1 gallon ziplock bag. Cut the corner off the bag.
- Assemble~Sprinkle 2-3 Tablespoons of cookie crumble in the bottom of individual parfait glasses, pipe about 1/4 cup layer of pumpkin filling over cookie crumbs. Repeat with one more layer until glasses are full. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
How about some more PUMPKIN treats???
Move over Pumpkin Pie, this rich, creamy EASY to make, no bake, Pumpkin Pie Lasagna may just knock you right off the dessert table!
A rich and creamy baked pumpkin cheesecake with warm fall spices and a creamy whipped topping. This luscious dessert recipe takes just 5 minutes of prep time and gives perfect results every time!
Or are you in the mood for a little Apple deliciousness? This Caramel Apple Sheet Cake is one of my favorites!
Delicious, super moist sheet cake, loaded with just the right amount of fresh chopped apples, topped with a wonderful caramel glaze!