©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
Pin it to your SNACK board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
As most of you know, I have a house of teenaged kids… which means I always have to have quick and easy snacks on hand! If your kids are like mine they are literally ‘starving’ when they get home from school and it seems as though they’re constantly in the kitchen with the munchies.
My 11 year old is the ‘guacamole girl’… not only does she love it but she is the one who always insists on making it! We added a fun twist to our usual guacamole adding in some sweet pineapple and made it extra satisfying by serving it with José Olé Taquitos! Not only do the kids love this, the best part is that it can be whipped up in just a few minutes!
José Olé Mexican snacks are pretty much the perfect snack for teens, they’re easy for the kids to pop into the oven themselves and are packed with flavor and totally satisfy those crazy appetites! The perfect way to feed the crowd of kids parading through our house!
Right now, you can grab a $2 coupon for José Olé Mexican snacks, the perfect time to stock your freezer for those late night snacks!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
* Avocados * Fresh Pineapple * José Olé Taquitos for Serving *
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely diced red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro , finely chopped
- Chicken & Cheese Taquitos for dipping
- Mash avocados with lime juice. (One avocado can be diced if you prefer a chunkier guacamole).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Prepare José Olé Taquitos according to package directions.
- Serve guacamole with taquitos for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of José Olé. The opinions and text are all mine.