Love these little guys and so do my kiddos! They’re SO cute and super fast and simple to put together!
Click print here ↓
- 12 NutterButter Cookies
- 10 White Candy Melts
- Candy eyes or M&M minis
- 12 Large red M&Ms or gumballs
- 12 Pretzels
- Break the pretzels into "antler shaped" pieces.
- Candy eyes or brown M&M minis.
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions. Spoon into a sandwich Ziploc bag and snip off a very small corner.
- Use the candy melts to "glue" the antlers on. It's easiest to flip them upside down to let them set.
- Once set, use the candy melts to adhere nose and eyes onto the cookies.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!