Love these little guys and so do my kiddos! They’re SO cute and super fast and simple to put together!
Click print here ↓
- 12 NutterButter Cookies
- 10 White Candy Melts
- Candy eyes or M&M minis
- 12 Large red M&Ms or gumballs
- 12 Pretzels
- Break the pretzels into "antler shaped" pieces.
- Candy eyes or brown M&M minis.
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions. Spoon into a sandwich Ziploc bag and snip off a very small corner.
- Use the candy melts to "glue" the antlers on. It's easiest to flip them upside down to let them set.
- Once set, use the candy melts to adhere nose and eyes onto the cookies.