Delicious Jalapeño Popper dip in a two bite cup! This is one of my favorite wonton appetizers! These have pretty much all of the staples to create a perfect bite! Creamy, cheesy, spicy and crispy!
I used canned jalapenos because they’re already softened. You definitely can use fresh jalapenos but they’re best if they’re roasted first as this recipe doesn’t cook long enough to soften the jalapenos.
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
* Jalapeno Peppers * Wonton Wrappers * Cream Cheese *
JALAPEÑO POPPER WONTON CUPS
- 36 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- 6 oz diced jalapenos or to taste
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray each wonton wrapper on both sides and place into a mini muffin tin. Bake 7 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cheese for topping.
- Fill each wonton cup with the cream cheese mixture. Bake and additional 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and wonton is browned.
- Cool for about 3 minutes and serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)