Grilled cheese is awesome… you know, that crispy golden crust with the ooey gooey cheesy filling (and sometimes even mac & cheese in your grilled cheese)! This is the same idea but the dessert version!
Now I have to be totally honest, I’d love to take credit for this idea but it isn’t mine. My 17 year old daughter is the queen of grilled cheese perfection! I’m talking perfectly golden grilled bread each and every time, well, she came up with this! I literally walked in the kitchen and was like “Hey!! WHAT are you making?!”. Genius right? Thanks Maddy!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* milk chocolate chips * marshmallows * bread *
Grilled S'Mores Sandwich
- 2 slices bread
- milk chocolate chips (or milk chocolate bar)
- 3 large marshmallows
- Preheat a skillet to medium low.
- Generously butter the bread and place one slice butter side down. Sprinkle evenly with milk chocolate chips. Slightly squash the marshmallows and place on top of the chocolate chips. Top with remaining slice of bread (butter side out).
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and inside is melted!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
More recipes you’ll love
* S’Mores Dip * No Bake S’Mores Pie * S’mOreos *
Try it with Nutella….
I’ll bet marshmallow fluff and neutella would net the same results. I’m headed to the store to buy marshmallows now!
I love that your daughter came up with this idea! She and I would get along great…ALL I seem to do is ponder grilled cheese creations. :) Tell her this one is on my list! YUM!