This recipe started out one night when we were making S’Mores… until I realized I was out of graham crackers, but I had Oreos! And S’Moreos were born (in my house anyhow!).
This is so simple, super simple! You can do a whole pan of these in the oven within a couple of minutes and the kiddos just gobble them up… ok, so do I!
One little guy got left behind sitting on the pan when we made these… Much to my surprise, these tasted even BETTER the next day (and were a little less messy)! Perfect to prepare and bring along to a party because they are a HUGE hit and super easy!
No amounts given, just a ratio of 1:1:1 for chocolate, marshmallow, and Oreos. Just be certain to make about 10 more than you think you’ll want. :)
Milk Chocolate S’Moreos
- Oreo Cookies
- Milk Chocolate
- (feel free to get creative and throw in some peanut butter, Nutella, caramels or whatever else you love)
- Turn broiler and adjust the oven rack to the middle.
- Separate your Oreo cookeis and place the side without the frosting onto a foil lined pan.
- Broil until the marshmallows are lightly toasted. Watch them carefully because they can go from toasted to burnt in a matter of seconds!
- Remove from oven, top with the remaining half of the Oreo.
- These are delicious all gooey right out of the oven but I loved them even more the next day (so make more and you can eat them twice ;) )
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)