Ok this is another one of those recipes I call a cheater recipe. I know it’s not from scratch, but this is something you can put together or even have your kids put together while you’re prepping other things… and it’ tastes awesome!
My 9 year old helps in the kitchen often and for this recipe she was able to (and enjoyed) cutting the biscuits, tossing everything and placing them in the tins.
Garlic Parmesan Biscuits
- 1 roll of ready to bake biscuits (such a Pillsbury)
- ⅛ cup butter melted
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ⅓ cup fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously grease wells in a muffin tin.
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a large bowl. Toss with butter, parsley and, parmesan cheese.
- Place 4 pieces of biscuit into each well and bake 10-12 minutes or until browned. Run a butter knife along the edges of each well to release the biscuits. Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)