Kids love baking and decorating their own donuts and I love that these ones aren’t fried!
Did you love these Funfetti Donuts? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 2 3/4 cups Funfetti box cake mix
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine cake mix, buttermilk, melted butter, and eggs and stir just until well mixed. Transfer mixture to a Ziploc bag and snip one corner for piping.
- Pipe into a donut pan filling each about 2/3 of the way but make sure it doesn't top center hole.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until tops rebound when pressed. Let cool in pan for about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set on cooling rack.
- In a small bowl just big enough to dip donuts, combine glaze ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Dip top of donut in glaze and allow excess to drip off. Place donut on wax paper or return to cooling rack (glaze side up). Decorate with sprinkles if desired and let glaze set.