If you’ve followed my blog for any amount of time, you will know that I love to incorporate Apple Pie into pretty much EVERYTHING! I have tons of amazing apple pie recipes… here are just a few of my favorites!
All of these amazing recipes can start with canned apple pie filling although I’ve recently added a recipe for an incredible Stove Top Apple Pie filling that tastes incredible and is very easy! Speaking of easy, you’re going to love this delicious recipe… it’s ridiculously easy!
Easy glazed APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS! Apple pie meets soft gooey cinnamon rolls for the best rolls you’ve ever had! Quick & easy, this starts with frozen bread dough and fresh apples and in no time at all you are pulling this heavenly dish out of the oven. I literally could not stop eating them… I had to take the second pan over to the neighbors or I would’ve devoured that pan too!
Easy Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough defrosted
- 1 batch Quick Stovetop Apple Pie Filling or 1 can 21 ounces apple pie filling
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Trace a 9″ round pan onto parchment paper and cut out 2 circles. Grease the sides & bottom of two 9″ round pans and place the parchment paper in the bottom. Set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out bread dough into an 18″x9″ rectangle.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter. Sprinkle over rolled dough. Top with apple filling.
- Roll the dough into a log (it should be 18″ long). Slice into 16 pieces. Place 8 rolls in each pan and cover with parchment paper and a dish towel. Place in a warm area to rise (about 35 minutes).
- Once risen, preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool in the pan about 2 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and invert onto a plate.
- In a small zippered bag, mix the glaze ingredients together. Snip off the corner and drizzle over top.
- Serve warm.