If you’ve followed my blog for any amount of time, you will know that I love to incorporate Apple Pie into pretty much EVERYTHING! I have tons of amazing apple pie recipes… here are just a few of my favorites!
All of these amazing recipes can start with canned apple pie filling although I’ve recently added a recipe for an incredible Stove Top Apple Pie filling that tastes incredible and is very easy! Speaking of easy, you’re going to love this delicious recipe… it’s ridiculously easy!
Easy glazed APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS! Apple pie meets soft gooey cinnamon rolls for the best rolls you’ve ever had! Quick & easy, this starts with frozen bread dough and fresh apples and in no time at all you are pulling this heavenly dish out of the oven. I literally could not stop eating them… I had to take the second pan over to the neighbors or I would’ve devoured that pan too!
Easy Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 batch Quick Stovetop Apple Pie Filling or 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough defrosted
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9x13" pan and set aside. Chop the apples in the filling and set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll out bread dough into an 18″x9″ rectangle.
- Cover the dough with a thin layer of butter. In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle it over the rolled dough. Top with apple filling.
- Roll the dough into a log (it should be 18″ long). Slice into 12 pieces. Place the rolls in the pan and cover with parchment paper and a dishtowel. Place in a warm area to rise (about 90 minutes).
- Once risen, preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool in the pan about 2 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and invert onto a plate.
- In a small zippered bag, mix the glaze ingredients together. Snip off the corner and drizzle over top.
- Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)