Chewy, Chocolate Magic Cookie Bars are a huge hit with my family! These are topped with a delicious fudge sauce and can be prepared and baked in just half an hour. It is one of the most amazing rich chocolaty things you will ever make! We love Magic Cookie Bars in our house!
One of the best things about these Death by Chocolate Magic Cookie Bars is that it’s made in one pan!! Chocolate cookie crumbs, Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk, and loads of chocolate chips, yum! I make mine without coconut, but you could always sprinkle some shredded, sweetened coconut over them, and place them on top of ice cream for an amazing sundae. I line my pan with parchment paper to make them easy to get out and cut. Be sure to cool them completely before cutting!
I topped them with 5 Minute Wicked Fudge Sauce (although, I top a lot of things with it because it’s irresistible)!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Death by Chocolate Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 ½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs (or crushed chocolate wafers)
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chunks or white chocolate chips
- fudge sauce for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, allowing it to hang over the edges.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder and pour over cookie crumbs. Top with semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate.
- Bake 25 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into squares. Top with fudge sauce.
- Try to share or hide them. I prefer to hide them and eat them myself.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Here are a few more desserts you’ll love