Crisp Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- ¾ pound butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy
- Cream in egg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl mix together all remaining ingredients except the raisins.
- With the mixer on, add the oat mixture to the butter mixture until combined.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Drop tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!