If you’re looking for a great side dish for any meal, you’ll love this super easy cheesy Vegetable Casserole recipe!
This casserole is packed full of our favorite veggies in a shortcut cheesy sauce, perfect for hungry days and holiday meals!
We are excited to partner with Ibotta to bring you this easy cheesy recipe.
Easy & Cheesy
- Frozen veggies make the prep time quick and easy (no washing or cutting required)
- A can of creamy soup and lots of cheese make for an easy (and yummy) sauce
- French fried onions add all of the flavor (and a crunchy topping) with no chopping/frying onions
- This recipe is versatile, add in your own favorite veggies or even leftovers!
The holidays are a busy time and it seems we are always at the grocery store grabbing something or other! Did you know you can earn cash back on your groceries and more (things you were going to buy anyhow)?
That’s right, with Ibotta you can earn cash for your holiday groceries!
And even better, starting in November, Ibotta is giving away FREE Thanksgiving dinners (while supplies last) to American families. If you use the Ibotta App (or the new browser extension for online grocery pick-up and delivery orders) you will receive 100% cash back on everything needed to prepare a Thanksgiving meal for a family of 5! All offers are available starting in November, while supplies last. Check your app for details.
Ibotta is easy to use, simply download the app (or use the browser extension) and shop participating stores through the app or online. You’ll immediately get cash back, no coupons required and no points to collect!
This easy recipe comes together with just a few ingredients!
VEGGIES Use frozen (or canned) veggies for ease. Broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans are called for in this dish. If you have fresh veggies, they can be steamed and added.
CHEESE Cheddar is our choice since the flavor blends so well with the ingredients, but it’s ok to use another variety if that’s what is in the fridge. Combined with condensed mushroom soup, it makes for the perfect sauce!
TOPPING French’s Crispy Fried Onions is the way to go for topping and, of course, cheese. These are the same onions I use to top our fave green bean casserole with and everyone loves them!
How to Make Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Cheesy vegetable casserole takes no effort to put together, and it’s done in no time!
- Cook veggies.
- Mix veggies, soup, milk/water, cheese, and half of the crispy onions.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared casserole dish and add the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake according to the recipe, then top with the remaining crispy onions. Bake another 10 minutes or until the topping is crispy and browned.
PRO TIP: For a super crispy top, place the casserole under the broiler for about 3 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
This casserole is a make-ahead dream! Prep, cover, and refrigerate up to 24 hours in advance! To reheat, pop a serving or two into the microwave!
Fave Holiday Sides
- Hashbrown Casserole
- The BEST Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Easy Stuffing
- Classic Scalloped Potatoes
- Corn Casserole
Did your family love this Cheesy Vegetable Casserole? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- ½ pound Great Value Green Beans (frozen)
- ½ pound frozen broccoli and cauliflower mixture
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup milk or water
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 4 ounces French’s Crispy Onions divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook green beans and broccoli and cauliflower until tender crisp, per package directions.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix green beans, broccoli and cauliflower, soup, garlic powder, milk, 1 ½ cups cheese, and half of the crispy onions. Pour into a casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top with remaining crispy onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
I am excited to have partnered with Ibotta to bring you this easy side dish. While I was compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Working with great brands I love allows me to keep bringing you the great recipes you love!