These make a super easy and yummy summer treat! I used overripe bananas to make this delicious pops for my kids… they gobbled them up!
4 ripe bananas
4oz chopped chocolate
2tsp coconut oil (can substitute butter)
lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks
crushed cereal (I used chocolate Cap’n Crunch)
1) Peel bananas, cut in 1/2 and insert stick
2) Melt chocolate and oil in a mug in the microwave for about 1 min and stir
3) Dip bananas in chocolate and roll around until covered, allow excess to drip off
4) Let set for a few seconds and roll in toppings* (we used coconut and sprinkles on one and cookie crumbs and crushed cereal on the other).
5) Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours
*Get creative with your toppings…. use up what you have on hand!