These make a super easy and yummy summer treat! I used overripe bananas to make this delicious pops for my kids… they gobbled them up!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 oz chocolate chopped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil can substitute butter
- lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks
- cookie crumbs
- crushed cereal I used chocolate Cap'n Crunch
- Peel bananas, cut in ½ and insert stick
- Melt chocolate and oil in a mug in the microwave for about 1 min and stir
- Dip bananas in chocolate and roll around until covered, allow excess to drip off
- Let set for a few seconds and roll in toppings* (we used coconut and sprinkles on one and cookie crumbs and crushed cereal on the other).
- Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)