I absolutely love this recipe! The very second I saw these over at Gimme Some Oven I knew I had to give them a try immediately! Let me tell you, I wasn’t disappointed! These meatballs are so incredibly delicious and I love the sweet sticky gingery sauce!
These make a perfect appetizer but can easily be turned into a meal by adding some stir fried vegetables and serving them on a bed of rice! My kids gobble these down!
Asian Glazed Meatballs
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/3 cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup Panko or breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup green onions , thinly sliced
- sesame seeds
- sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix just until combined. Roll into 36 meatballs and bake 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and let boil 3 minutes. (The sauce will thicken slightly as it cools)
- Once meatballs are cooked, toss with sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired. Serve on their own or with rice.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)