Nothing better than dinner off the grill on a warm summer evening!!
This is one of our favorites… a delicious Asian marinade with soy sauce, ginger and garlic make these skewers extra tender and tasty! (This marinade is also great on chicken!).
ASIAN BEEF SKEWERS
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger grated or minced
- 1 pound sirloin steak cubed (or your favorite cut of beef)
- 1 onion chopped into large pieces
- Combine soy sauce, vegetable oil, lemon juice, honey, green onions, garlic and ginger in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the steak cubes and marinate 4-6 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Alternate meat and one slice of onion onto skewers. (If you are using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them 30 minutes first.)
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes (or until desired doneness), turning occasionally.