Nothing better than dinner off the grill on a warm summer evening!!
This is one of our favorites… a delicious Asian marinade with soy sauce, ginger and garlic make these skewers extra tender and tasty! (This marinade is also great on chicken!).
We love to serve this up with a side of rice and some grilled veggies!
ASIAN BEEF SKEWERS
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger grated or minced
- 1 pound sirloin steak cubed (or your favorite cut of beef)
- 1 onion chopped into large pieces
Combine soy sauce, vegetable oil, lemon juice, honey, green onions, garlic and ginger in a large Ziploc bag.
Add the steak cubes and marinate 4-6 hours.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Alternate meat and one slice of onion onto skewers. (If you are using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them 30 minutes first.)
Grill for 10 to 12 minutes (or until desired doneness), turning occasionally.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)