Cook up a batch of Air Fryer Zucchini for the perfect easy side dish!
Chunks of zucchini are tossed with a light bread crumb and parmesan topping and baked to crispy perfection. They’re full of flavor, light and crisp.
Amazing Air Fryer Zucchini
The Air Fryer is a low carb/Keto lover’s dream! Make this dish for a party or the big game, or just for a super quick and easy side dish! Air fryer zucchini is also a great recipe for home cooks who are just learning their way around all the amazing things an Air Fryer can do! They are literally foolproof. Recipes like air fryer eggplant and fried zucchini are the snacks that keeps you on track without sacrificing nutrition, flavor, or your waistline!
ZUCCHINI Zucchini squash is firm, flavorful, and just the right squash for this recipe. But any summer squash can be used!
BREAD CRUMBS The zucchini is tossed in Parmesan bread crumbs for the perfect crunch and flavor. The difference between this recipe and Air Fryer Zucchini Chips is that the zucchini just has a light crunch in this recipe and it’s very fast to make. Zucchini chips are more evenly coated and take a bit of time.
How to Air Fry Zucchini
It’s incredibly easy to make the most amazing treats with an Air Fryer!
- Cut zucchini into ¾” chunks – no need to peel them.
- Toss with seasonings and bread crumbs (per recipe below).
- Place the zucchini in the Air Fryer basket and cook until crisp.
Air Fryer Tip: As with most veggies, a single thin layer gives the best results. If you’d like to cook more, cook in batches, and then put it all back into the air fryer to heat through at the end.
More Zucchini Favorites
- Sauteed Zucchini
- Crispy Fried Zucchini
- Easy Baked Zucchini
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Easy Zucchini Pancakes
Did you make this Air Fryer Zucchini? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Zucchini
- 1 pound zucchini about 2 medium
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt & black pepper or to taste
- Cut zucchini into ¾" chunks.
- Toss all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place zucchini into the air fryer basket and cook 5-7 minutes or until zucchini reaches desired texture.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)