This amazing 10 minute No Bake Granola Bars Recipe was given to me by my good friend Jen who got it from her sister-in-law Christine Adams! Christine came up with this amazing granola bar recipe and when it was sent it to me I couldn’t wait to give it a try….
10 Minute No Bake Granola Bars
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I have to say I cannot believe how easy it was and how delicious these taste. How on earth have I never made my own granola bars before? I will NEVER buy granola bars again! These were so delicious and took 10 minutes total, no baking required!
I let my girls choose what they’d like to put in them… you need 3 cups of seeds, nuts or dried fruit. (We used 1/2 cup chia, 3/4 cup slivered almonds and 3/4 cup Craisins.) Use any combination of:
10 Minutes No Bake Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups oats (I used large flake)
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 cups mixed nuts seeds, dried fruit, raisins etc
- Combine butter, honey and brown sugar in a large pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil.
- Once it begins to bubble, stir in remaining ingredients. Continue to cook over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until browned.
- Firmly press into a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)