Made these fun “Wormy Dogs” last year for my kids for Halloween! I included a little dish of tomato sauce for dipping! They loved it and it was super easy!
You can use any type of pasta sauce to serve this with!
Wormy Dogs! (Hot Dogs ‘n’ Spaghetti!)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Hotdogs (1 per child)
- 6 Pieces of uncooked spaghetti per slice of hot dog
- Your favorite Pasta sauce
- Slice hotdogs in 1" pieces.
- Pass about 6 pieces of uncooked spaghetti through the hotdogs at all different angles.
- Place in boiling water according to spagheti package directions. (Don't worry, the centers cook up perfectly!). Serve with warm pasta sauce.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)