All of the yummy flavors of turkey dinner are wrapped up in little bundles for a delicious and speedy weeknight dinner!
I used homemade stuffing in this recipe, you can easily use leftover stuffing (if that even exists!) or even boxed stuffing. I find the deli slices to be easy to roll because they are nice and thin!
I prepared this meal early in the day and in the corner of the pan I added some frozen corn. It was a whole meal in just one pan that the whole family loved!
TURKEY STUFFING ROLL UPS
- 16 thin slices cooked turkey leftover or deli
- 1 can or package turkey gravy prepared
- 2 cups frozen green beans or your favorite vegetable
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 box stuffing mix prepared according to directions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups bread cubes dried (left out overnight or dried as below)
- 3/4-1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
TO PREPARE HOMEMADE STUFFING IF USING
- Cook celery, onion, pepper and poultry seasoning over medium-low heat until soft. Do not brown.
- Toss in a large bowl with dry bread cubes. Add just enough chicken broth to moisten, gently tossing to combine. Cool completely.
- Lay out 2 slices of turkey overlapping them slightly. Place 1/2 cup stuffing mix on one end and roll up tightly. Continue until all turkey is rolled.
- Pour gravy over top of turkey rolls.
- Add frozen green beans, salt, pepper and butter to the side of the pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)