These easy Turkey Roll Ups have all of the flavors of your favorite roast turkey dinner (and Thanksgiving side dishes) without all of the fuss! Thinly sliced turkey is filled with stuffing and smothered in gravy. Add in some frozen veggies and cranberry sauce for the perfect meal in minutes!
This simple turkey casserole recipe is the perfect option to enjoy turkey dinner if you’re short on time (or can be created from Thanksgiving dinner leftovers).
Ingredients in Turkey Roll Casserole
- Use thinly sliced deli turkey to make these easy
- Use leftover turkey thinly sliced (or even layered if yours cannot be rolled)
- Leftover stuffing of any kind from classic stuffing to cornbread dressing can be used
- Boxed stuffing mix works just fine in a pinch
- Just like the other ingredients, leftover turkey gravy is perfect in this
- If you don’t have leftovers, canned or packaged gravy works
Veggies & Cranberry Sauce
- A few cups of frozen veggies (any kind from corn to beans to mixed veggies) completes this meal
- Add cranberry sauce for a festive flavor!
To Make Turkey Roll Ups
- Fill thinly sliced turkey with stuffing. Roll and place seam side down in a 9×13 pan.
- Fill any remaining space in the pan with frozen (or lightly steamed) vegetables.
- Add gravy and bake.
If your turkey can’t be rolled because it’s cut too small, simply layer the ingredients instead of rolling. Leftovers of this turkey casserole reheat well and make for a great lunch or dinner.
More Leftover Turkey Favorites
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Turkey Soup
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole with Turkey
Turkey Roll Up Casserole
- 16 thin slices cooked turkey leftover or deli
- 1 1/2 cups turkey gravy prepared
- 3 cups prepared stuffing homemade or boxed
- 2 cups frozen green beans or your favorite vegetable
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lay out 2 slices of turkey overlapping them slightly. Place stuffing mix on one end and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining turkey.
Place seam side down in a 9x13 pan. Pour gravy over top of turkey rolls.
Add frozen green beans, salt, pepper and butter to the side of the pan. Add cranberry sauce along one side.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups bread cubes, dried (left out overnight or dried as below)
- 3/4-1 cup chicken broth
- Cook celery, onion, pepper and poultry seasoning over medium-low heat until soft. Do not brown.
- Toss in a large bowl with dry bread cubes. Add just enough chicken broth to moisten, gently tossing to combine. Cool completely.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)