This was absolutely amazing! So delicious! Nothing like a fresh and frosty drink on a hot summer day!! The fresh strawberries add such a summery flavor, I could drink these by the gallon!
If you aren’t familiar with Lime Cordial, it’s a concentrated lime juice and sugar mixture. Both sweet & tart, it’s very tasty and can be found at most grocery stores! If you don’t have it you could use fresh lime juice and sugar in this recipe instead!
Love this drink? Try a spiked creamsicle next!
Tropical Strawberry Daiquiri
- 6 tablespoons lime cordial
- 6 tablespoons cranberry cocktail
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 3 ounces malibu rum or other coconut rum
- 2 cup ice
- lime slices and additional strawberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with lime slices and strawberries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!