This was absolutely amazing! So delicious! Nothing like a fresh and frosty drink on a hot summer day!! The fresh strawberries add such a summery flavor, I could drink these by the gallon!
If you aren’t familiar with Lime Cordial, it’s a concentrated lime juice and sugar mixture. Both sweet & tart, it’s very tasty and can be found at most grocery stores! If you don’t have it you could use fresh lime juice and sugar in this recipe instead!
- 6 tablespoons lime cordial
- 6 tablespoons Cranberry Cocktail
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 3 oz Malibu Rum or other coconut rum
- 2 cup ice
- Lime slices and additional strawberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with lime slices and strawberries. Serve immediately.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)