Tropical and refreshing, this strawberry daiquiri recipe will improve everyone’s outlook all summer long!
Strawberries, sugar, rum, and a dash of lime juice make the best grown-up slushies ever!
Strawberry daiquiris make any day worth celebrating.
Sweet Strawberry Daiquiri
- Make strawberry daiquiris with only four ingredients and a blender!
- Enjoy ‘peak summertime living’ with this fresh and fruity strawberry daiquiri recipe! No vacation is required!
- Quick and easy, these taste great served poolside, at a BBQ, or al fresco on a weeknight.
Ingredients for a Strawberry Daiquiri
Strawberries – Frozen or fresh strawberries can be used for the strawberry flavor. Freezing fresh strawberries solid before blending them gives this classic cocktail a thick texture.
Alcohol – Bacardi (or any brand) white or light rum is preferred over dark or spiced rum so it doesn’t overwhelm the strawberry and lime flavors. If using vodka, use half the amount you would for the rum.
Variations – Add other fruits to change it up! Try bananas, mangoes, or peaches or go make it tropical with coconut rum and some pineapple chunks.
How to Make a Strawberry Daiquiri
Making this cocktail couldn’t be easier. Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender (or a food processor) and blend until smooth!
Tips & Tricks for the Perfect Daiquiri
- Keep the blender, pitcher, and glasses in the fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes before making strawberry daiquiris.
- Grind regular sugar to make fine sugar, or use simple syrup instead.
- Use fresh limes (and fresh lime juice) for the best flavor.
- This is a frozen strawberry daiquiri; if you’d like it on the rocks, use a muddler for the berries and shake the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Serve this pretty drink in a margarita glass or a favorite cocktail glass with lime wheels.
Did you make this Strawberry Daiquiri? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fine sugar* more to taste
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 4 ounces white rum
- 1 ½ cups ice or as needed
- lime slices and additional strawberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with lime slices and strawberries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.