This candy bar salad is a fun dessert salad that everyone loves and they’ll be asking for the recipe!
This Snickers Salad recipe starts with a whipped pudding base and then crunchy tart apples and Snickers are mixed in for the perfect bite.
Like Watergate Salad, this easy salad isn’t really a salad at all, it’s a unique dessert that is great recipe for a crowd!
The Most Delicious Dessert Salad
Is it a dessert or a sweet side dish? It can be either one! I don’t know who named it a salad but… does that make it acceptable for dinner?
- Snickers candy bars are the star of this salad and make it taste so delicious!
- Only 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep.
- Perfect to prepare in advance for a potluck or picnic!
Ingredients & Variations
Creamy Base – This salad starts with instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, and whipped topping (like Cool Whip) for a fluffy base.
Add-Ins – Snickers salad lends itself to a lot of tasty mix-ins!
- Fruit: The best apples for this salad are green apples because of the tartness, but gala, honeycrisp, and red delicious apples can all be used. Other fruits that can be added are sliced strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, or lemon zest.
- Nuts: Add in some nuts for an extra crunch. Sliced almonds, pecans, candied walnuts, or peanuts are all good choices!
- Sweets: Chopped snickers bars add texture and flavor to this salad. Other fun additions are mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips, or finish the salad with a caramel sauce drizzle!
How to Make Snickers Salad
With a handful of ingredients and just 3 simple steps, this salad is so easy to make!
- Whisk pudding and milk together in a large bowl and refrigerate until thickened (per the recipe below).
- Fold the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- Mix in snickers, apples, and grapes.
Add in any additional ingredients and chill for one hour before serving.
Snickers salad will last about 4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
To refresh, gently stir it up and a dash of lemon juice will help refresh the flavors. Sadly this Snicker apple salad doesn’t freeze well.
More Sweet Salads
Love Snicker’s Salad as much as we do? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix 3.4 oz, or butterscotch pudding
- ⅔ cup milk
- 12 ounces whipped topping defrosted
- 6 Snickers candy bars
- 4 granny smith apples
- 1 cup green grapes
- Combine pudding and milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Refrigerate until thickened, about 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut candy bars and apples into bite-sized pieces and halve grapes then fold them into the mixture.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Apple cookie simple receive cannot find it now, can you send it to me please, takes 20 minutes to cook…tried itpnce loved the simplicity…
Hi Peggie, are you thinking of these apple pie cookies?
very good job ❤