PB & Chocolate… something about it is just so… right!
You won’t believe how quick and easy this recipe comes together! Just a few simple ingredients and a microwave and you’ll have some of the fastest tastiest fudge out there! This is super simple and sure to be a hit with everyone! I have actually been making simple fudge with sweetened condensed milk for years (the recipe came from the can of milk)… but the peanut butter cup… that part is new. When I saw the peanut butter cup idea over at Crazy for Crust, I knew I had to give it a try! It was truly delicious and easy!
You will not be disappointed with this recipe. Well, you might be. You might be disappointed that you didn’t make more!
- 20 Reese's peanut butter cups regular size
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Evenly space 16 peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk in the microwave by heating for 1 minute then stirring and repeating (probably 3-5 minutes depending on your microwave).
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Cut or break up the remaining 4 peanut butter cups and sprinkle evenly over the pan, pressing lightly into the fudge. Refrigerate to set, then cut into squares.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)