PB & Chocolate… something about it is just so… right!
You won’t believe how quick and easy this recipe comes together! Just a few simple ingredients and a microwave and you’ll have some of the fastest tastiest fudge out there! This is super simple and sure to be a hit with everyone! I have actually been making simple fudge with sweetened condensed milk for years (the recipe came from the can of milk)… but the peanut butter cup… that part is new. When I saw the peanut butter cup idea over at Crazy for Crust, I knew I had to give it a try! It was truly delicious and easy!
You will not be disappointed with this recipe. Well, you might be. You might be disappointed that you didn’t make more!
- 20 Reese's peanut butter cups regular size
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Evenly space 16 peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk in the microwave by heating for 1 minute then stirring and repeating (probably 3-5 minutes depending on your microwave).
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Cut or break up the remaining 4 peanut butter cups and sprinkle evenly over the pan, pressing lightly into the fudge. Refrigerate to set, then cut into squares.