Lucky Charms Treats are the perfect no bake after school or lunch box snack. These take just a few minutes to make and of course the kids love ’em!
My kids love Rice Krispies treats so naturally they love these! If you’re looking for an easy lunch box snack these Lucky Charms Treats bars are the perfect addition! Easy to make in just a few minutes and no baking required. (Any treat that doesn’t require the oven, like no bake Turtle Rice Krispie Treats or Chocolate Dipped Oreo Krispies, is perfect in my books)!!
These are great for St. Patrick’s day too! If you’re looking for an easy treat to send along to school for a St. Patrick’s Day party, look no further!
These bars do require that you separate the marshmallows from the cereal and they are added on top. I love getting kids involved in the kitchen and this is a great task for little ones! Not only can they separate, but they can sort, count and measure too.
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Lucky Charms Treats
- 7 cups Lucky Charms Cereal cereal & charms separated
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter and mini marshmallows over medium heat until smooth and creamy. Stir in vanilla and cereal (not the marshmallow charms).
- Press warm cereal mixture into the pan. Sprinkle immediately with marshmallow charms and gently press to adhere.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
More Recipes You’ll Love