Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers (Turkey or Beef) are so delicious and super easy to make!
These burgers are made with favorites like cheese, mushrooms, onions and jalapeño to deliver a burger that is tender and juicy!
Your family will go wild for these burgers!
I LOVE Burgers! Beef, turkey, pork… I love them all! Cheese, mushrooms, onions, jalapeño…. there is almost nothing I don’t love on burgers!
These might be my absolute favorite turkey burgers of all time!! The delicious jalapeño cheddar filling in these burgers keeps lean meat juicy and tender while adding tons of flavor! The burgers in the photo were made with turkey, but I have also done these with lean beef and they were equally delicious! They can broiled in the oven or cooked on the grill!
If you prefer, you can purchase a stuffed burger press to get perfectly uniform stuffed burgers… or you can just do them by hand. Either way, you won’t be disappointed with these delicious patties!
Jalapeno Cheddar Burgers (Turkey or Beef)
- 28 oz lean turkey or beef (not extra lean)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 oz . shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper , diced (seeds removed if you prefer less spice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rolls & Toppings as desired
- Preheat grill to medium or oven to broil on high.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and diced jalapeno.
- Combine meat, salt & pepper and minced onion. Divide meat into 4 even pieces (7oz each). Take 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture and flatten it into a pancake shape. Wrap beef or turkey around the cheese ensuring the cheese mixture is completely covered. Brush each burger with a little bit of olive oil.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until completely cooked. (Turkey should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees and beef should reach 160 degrees F.)
- Place burgers on a foil covered pan approximately 6" from the broiler. Broil 5-6 minutes on each side or until completely cooked. (Turkey should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees and beef should reach 160 degrees F.)