Pancetta, Arugula and Gruyere Sandwiches!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Love it? Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I recently went to a friends house and she served up these divine BLT style sandwiches! I swear I could’ve eaten about 30 of them!
It’s a gourmet style BLT: a perfect blend of flavors!
- Tangy tomatoes
- Peppery arugula
- Smooth creamy avocado
- Salty pancetta
….the perfect mix!!
Use any size rolls to make this into a great lunch or an slider buns to for a perfect appetizer!
Gourmet BLT Sliders
- 20 Thin Slices Pancetta
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon store bought pesto
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 10 Slices Gruyere Cheese
- 10 Rolls
- Fry Pancetta over medium heat until crisp (about 3 minutes per side), set aside
- Combine Mayo and pesto in a small bowl
- Slice each tomato into 5 thick slices
- On a baking sheet, set out the bottom of each roll
- Spread Pesto Mayo on each roll
- Top with 2 slices of pancetta, 1 slice of tomato, and sliced avocado
- Place one slice of gruyere cheese on each and bake at 400 about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with arugula and the top of the roll (secure with a toothpick if needed)