Love it? Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I recently went to a friend’s house and she served up these divine BLT style sandwiches! I swear I could’ve eaten about 30 of them!
It’s a gourmet-style BLT: a perfect blend of flavors!
- Tangy tomatoes
- Peppery arugula
- Smooth creamy avocado
- Salty pancetta
….the perfect mix!!
Use any size rolls to make this into a great lunch or an slider buns for a perfect appetizer!
Must-Try Sandwiches & Sliders
- Grilled Steak Sandwich
- Italian Sub Sandwich
- French Dip Sandwich
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- My Favorite Reuben Sandwich
Pancetta, Arugula and Gruyere Sandwiches!
- 20 pancetta thin sliced
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocados
- 10 slices gruyere cheese
- 10 rolls
- Fry Pancetta over medium heat until crisp (about 3 minutes per side), set aside
- Combine Mayo and pesto in a small bowl
- Slice each tomato into 5 thick slices
- On a baking sheet, set out the bottom of each roll
- Spread pesto mayo on each roll and top with 2 slices of pancetta, 1 slice of tomato, and sliced avocado
- Place one slice of gruyere cheese on each and bake at 400°F about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with arugula and the top of the roll (secure with a toothpick if needed)
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
I made this recipe from start to finish in less than 15 minutes and it is SO good! I drizzled a little balsamic glaze over mine and rubbed the cut sides of the bread with a clove of garlic.
That sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing, Shannon.