Love it? Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I recently went to a friends house and she served up these divine BLT style sandwiches! I swear I could’ve eaten about 30 of them!
It’s a gourmet style BLT: a perfect blend of flavors!
- Tangy tomatoes
- Peppery arugula
- Smooth creamy avocado
- Salty pancetta
….the perfect mix!!
Use any size rolls to make this into a great lunch or an slider buns to for a perfect appetizer!
Gourmet BLT Sliders
All of the delicious BLT flavors we love taken to the next level!
- 20 Thin Slices Pancetta
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon store bought pesto
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 10 Slices Gruyere Cheese
- 10 Rolls
- Fry Pancetta over medium heat until crisp (about 3 minutes per side), set aside
- Combine Mayo and pesto in a small bowl
- Slice each tomato into 5 thick slices
- On a baking sheet, set out the bottom of each roll
- Spread Pesto Mayo on each roll
- Top with 2 slices of pancetta, 1 slice of tomato, and sliced avocado
- Place one slice of gruyere cheese on each and bake at 400 about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with arugula and the top of the roll (secure with a toothpick if needed)