This is my absolute go-to recipe. My family loves it, I love it (it’s super easy to make). This is the meal that I take to a friend who needs a night off from cooking and I always get asked for the recipe. Serve it along with a salad and a fresh loaf of bread for an easy weeknight meal!
This recipe makes a 9×13 pan, and that’s ok as the leftovers are perfectly delicious for lunch the next day!
Creamy Tomato Pasta Casserole
- 1 pound uncooked tubular pasta such as penne or rigatoni
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1 jar your favorite pasta sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta al dente according to the package directions and drain.
- Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Layer half the pasta, half the Alfredo sauce, half the pasta sauce and 1 ½ cups of cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes until heated through and the cheese is melted.