Crab Rangoon Dip w/ Wonton Chips! (Hot Crab Dip)
This hot crab dip is one of our favorites, creamy, cheesy and loaded with flavor! Baked wonton chips or tortilla chips make the perfect dippers!
Crab Rangoon Dip (Hot Crab Dip) with Wonton Chips!
Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER BOARD to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Crab Rangoon has always been one of my favorite appetizers! Crispy and delicious on the outside with a creamy cheesy crab filling… what’s not to love?
I have made Crab Rangoon before, and while they’re easy to make, they do take a little time! This hot crab dip is the perfect alternative because it comes together quickly and tastes totally incredible! This creamy cheesy baked crab dip is always one of the first things gone from my party table!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Crab Rangoon Dip
A creamy cheesy hot crab dip reminiscent of my favorite Crab Rangoon appetizer!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (6 oz) crab meat, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (optional)
- fried wonton strips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce on medium speed until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining dip ingredients reserving 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese for topping. Spread in a small baking dish or pie plate.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with remaining chives and crushed wonton strips if desired.
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love
Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip