Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Yummy warm crispy bundles of apple pie! <3
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups are super simple to put together and taste amazing, seriously! Nothing this easy should be allowed to taste this good! I love that these are oven baked and not fried!
While I used apple pie filling, you can fill them with whatever you’d like including cream cheese & sugar or cherry pie filling. If you’re in a hurry you can certainly use canned apple pie filling but if you’ve got a few minutes you can quickly make your own! I’ve added my own homemade apple pie filling recipe to the site! This easy recipe is made on the stove top and makes the equivalent of one store bought can of pie filling!
My daughter and I had a blast putting these together… and she loves to help me style my photos. While I rarely include these, I thought it would be fun for you to have a little behind the scenes peek at her helping me set up in the photo studio! She was changing the angles of the plate and helping choose backgrounds.
Click print here ↓
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
- Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
- Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a "butter dish" and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm.
More Apple Pie Recipes you’ll love
Adapted from Fashionably Foodie