This post brought to you by Hershey’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pin it to SAVE it to your DESSERT board!
These delicious Ice Cream Cupcakes are a super easy no bake dessert!
A chocolate & Hershey’s® YORK MINIS crust is topped with creamy Hershey’s® YORK MINIS studded chocolate ice cream with a surprise fudge filling! Each ice cream cupcake is then topped with whipped topping and drizzled with a rich dark Hershey’s® YORK MINIS Fudge Sauce (talk about amazing). Perfect make ahead dessert for ANY summer gathering!
Before you chop up the Hershey’s® YORK MINIS, toss them into the freezer for about 10 minutes! They are still easy to cut but it just makes them not sticky. (And if you’ve never eaten a York Peppermint Pattie frozen before, you MUST try it! I especially love the YORK MINIS frozen because they are small and you can just pop ’em into your mouth!)
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
York Minis Ice Cream Cupcake with Peppermint Pattie Fudge Sauce!
Peppermint Pattie Fudge Sauce
- ⅓ cup milk or light cream
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup diced Hershey’s® YORK MINIS
York Fudge Ice Cream Cupcakes
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 18 chocolate wafer cookies
- ⅓ cup Hershey’s® YORK MINIS
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream softened
- 1 cup Hershey’s® YORK MINIS diced
- whipped topping
Peppermint Patty Fudge Sauce
- In a small saucepan bring milk & brown sugar just to a boil. Remove from heat and add Hershey’s® YORK MINIS and chocolate chips. DO NOT STIR. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir with a whisk until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
York Fudge Ice Cream Cupcakes!
- Line a muffin pan with foil liners.
- In a small blender or food processor blend together the chocolate wafer cookies and ⅓ cup Hershey’s® YORK MINIS. Stir in melted butter. Divide evenly over the 12 liners and press flat.
- In a large bowl, fold 1 cup diced Hershey’s® YORK MINIS into the softened ice cream. Place 1 ½ tablespoons of the ice cream in each cup. Freeze 20 minutes (store remaining ice cream in the freezer while you're waiting).
- Top with ½ tablespoon fudge sauce. Freeze 5 minutes. Top with 1 ½ tablespoons ice cream and whipped topping to taste.
- Freeze 1 hour or overnight. Serve with additional YORK MINIS fudge sauce.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This delicious recipe is a sponsored recipe written by me on behalf of Hershey’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.