White Chocolate Berry Parfaits is a delicious summer dessert that is simple to prepare and looks pretty for any gathering! Fresh berries mixed with a rich creamy white chocolate layer makes a perfect summer dessert!
This is a delicious summer dessert that is simple to prepare and looks pretty for any gathering! Fresh berries mixed with a rich creamy white chocolate layer makes a perfect summer dessert!
These can be prepared up to 2 days in advance and stored in the fridge. Because they contain fresh whipped cream, be sure to keep them cold!
White Chocolate Berry Parfaits
- 1 cup heavy cream plus additional whipped cream for topping if desired
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix or white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 pound cake prepared, cut into small squares, store bought or homemade
- Mix sliced strawberries & sugar. Let sit at room temperature at least 30-40 minutes to release juices. Wash blueberries & set aside.
- Microwave 1 cup of cream with the white chocolate on medium power for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir frequently.
- With a hand mixer, combine pudding mix, 1 cup of milk, and the heavy cream mixture for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In 6 parfait glasses or mason jars, alternate layers of cake, berries and the cream mixture. Repeat layers until glasses are filled to the top.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving or overnight.
- Optional: Make extra whipped cream to top the parfaits.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!