This is an absolutely delicious recipe that takes just a couple of minutes to whip up! I love to put it on banana bread but it’s great on muffins, cupcakes, cake and more!
Don’t forget to Pin this Pecan Coconut Glaze Recipe (just click the photo)!
Pecan Coconut Glaze
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Coconut
- In a small saucepan mix together brown sugar, water, lemon juice and butter
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Allow to simmer for 90 seconds
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans and coconut
- While hot, spoon over (insert yummy thing here) and allow to cool completely
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Be sure to add any extra tips you have in the comments below!
We are always looking for great recipes, tips and ideas to share with our readers on any subject! If you have a great recipe or tip be sure to submit it here and you could be featured on our blog! We feature tips on beauty, family, DIY, cooking, shopping and more so be sure to head over and check out our previous Tips of the Day!