This is an absolutely delicious recipe that takes just a couple of minutes to whip up! I love to put it on banana bread but it’s great on muffins, cupcakes, cake, and more!
Don’t forget to Pin this Pecan Coconut Glaze Recipe (just click the photo)!
Pecan Coconut Glaze Recipe
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- ¼ cup coconut
- In a small saucepan mix together brown sugar, water, lemon juice, and butter
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Allow to simmer for 90 seconds
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans and coconut
- While hot, spoon over (insert yummy thing here) and allow to cool completely
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Be sure to add any extra tips you have in the comments below!