I like cookies, but I LOVE cookie dough and I know I’m not alone! So why go to the trouble of baking cookies when all you really want is the dough! This yummy dip doesn’t contain any eggs, so it’s completely safe to eat raw… and it’s totally irresistible! I whipped this up the other day and it was a huge hit! Such a big hit in fact, that my girls made it again the next day! It’s delicious served with fruit (like apples) or cookies!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened (I used light)
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (or raisins if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup large flake oats
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve along with fruit or cookies.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More dessert dip recipes you’ll want to try!!
Learning photography is definitely a work in progress for me… from time to time I update photos on the blog when I remake recipes we enjoy! This is one we love so the photos above have been updated, below is the original!