I like cookies, but I LOVE cookie dough and I know I’m not alone! So why go to the trouble of baking cookies when all you really want is the dough!
This yummy dip doesn’t contain any eggs, so it’s completely safe to eat raw… and it’s totally irresistible! I whipped this up the other day and it was a huge hit! Such a big hit in fact, that my girls made it again the next day! It’s delicious served with fruit (like apples) or cookies!
Oatmeal Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (I used light)
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (or raisins if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup large flake oats
- Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer until fluffy. Add sugars and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and oats.
- Serve along with fruit or cookies.