If you love PayDay bars, you are definitely going to love this!!
It’s super fast to make your own at home and they are super yummy! Be sure to gently press the peanuts down once you add them in order to help everything stick together!!
Copy Cat PayDay Candy Bars
- 2 cups peanut butter baking chips
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (half a can)
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- Butter the bottom & sides of a 9x13 pan and place half of the peanuts in the bottom.
- Melt the chips and butter over medium-low heat. Add in condensed milk and marshmallows, stirring until melted and combined.
- Slowly pour mixture evenly over peanuts. Top with remaining peanuts and gently press down. Refrigerate to cool and set.
- Cut into desired serving size.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.