This Pecan Coconut Banana Bread has to be my favorite banana bread recipe of all time! It’s the ultimate banana nut bread recipe, so super moist and packed with pecans and coconut. Like it wasn’t amazing enough already, it’s also topped with a deliciously crumbly streusel topping!
Even better, this recipe doesn’t contain a ton of butter and fat, it doesn’t need it! The bananas keep it plenty moist!
This recipe is really easy to make, no special tools required! Like all quick bread recipes, you’ll want to be sure not to over mix the wet and dry ingredients, just combine until moistened. Over mixing the ingredients causes a tough & chewy bread.
PECAN COCONUT BANANA BREAD RECIPE
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 medium bananas mashed (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pecans and coconut.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, egg, oil and bananas. Add to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. Do not overmix. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine topping ingredients until crumbly and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you love this banana bread recipe, here are a few more you’ll love!
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread quick bread recipe with big chocolate flavor
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Easy Banana Bread extra moist recipe that is simple and easy
Greek Yogurt Banana Bread from Recipe Girl