Gooey yummy S’Mores bars with the addition of white chocolate! These are a definite lunchbox favorite in my house!
White Chocolate S’Mores Bars
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 9 oz White Chocolate (Baking Chocolate) or 1 ½ Cups White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
Optional for Toasted Marshmallow Topping
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Butter a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Measure out 8 Cups of Golden Grahams cereal and set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine mini marshmallows, white chocolate, ice-cream topping and margarine/butter.
- Microwave on high 1 minute and then stir. Continue to microwave on high until everything is melted and smooth and creamy.
- Add in golden grahams and stir. Pour into the 9x13 pan and press to flatten (it helps if you butter your hands a little first).
Toasted Marshmallow Topping
- Place mini marshmallows on top of the cereal… there will be spaces in between but that's ok, the marshmallows expand as you toast them.
- Turn the oven onto broil and place the pan low in the oven. Broil the marshmallows until the become lightly toasted. BE VERY CAREFUL… they go from golden brown to on fire in a matter of seconds, do make sure you watch closely!
- Cool completely and cut into squares. Enjoy!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)