Shamrock Shake… aaahhhhh, that cool sweet and minty taste we all love. We love it because it’s yummy but we also love it because it means that spring is actually just around the corner!
This delicious fudge will take you only 5 minutes to whip together and is delicious!! It really doesn’t get any easier than this!
4 Ingredient Shamrock Shake Fudge
- 1 jar vanilla frosting
- 12 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- green gel coloring
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- sprinkles (optional)
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil.
- Microwave the frosting on 50% power until slightly runny (about 30-40 seconds). Stir in peppermint extract and gel coloring. You want to make the frosting a little darker than you want the fudge as the chocolate melts will lighten it.
- Microwave the candy melts on 50% power stirring every 30 seconds until almost completely melted.
- Gently stir the melts and the frosting together and spread into prepared pan. Add sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate 30 minutes and cut into squares or with cookie cutters.
- In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about ⅝" thick. If you'd like a thicker fudge, you can double the recipe.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!