These are absolutely hands down the tastiest mushrooms I’ve ever had!
Easy to make yet so full of flavor these are perfect for any steak or burger and even as a side dish on their own!
The best way to get the caramelization on these mushrooms is to make sure the pan is not over crowded and you don’t stir them too often. Fresh rosemary is best but if you don’t have fresh, you can substitute with 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
Rosemary Bacon Mushrooms
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2 slices raw bacon , chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 8 oz sliced portobello , brown or white mushrooms (or any combination of the 3)
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Cook bacon & onion over medium high heat until fragrant and bacon is mostly cooked through.
- Add butter to the pan and melt. Add mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Cook over medium high heat stirring infrequently until juices are released and evaporate (about 6 minutes).
- Add in white wine and soy sauce. Turn heat up to high for about 1 minute. Serve hot!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)