I love love love 7 Layer Dip… the day after the party, this is always the first thing I go for! I just can’t even believe how cute and easy these are!
A few little tips for this recipe:
- The milk is added to the beans to soften them up
- Allow the salsa to drain while you are preparing the other ingredients
- If you don’t want to use store-bought guacamole, you can squish up an avocado with a little lime juice and finely diced onion
- You only use a portion of the taco mix here, just store the rest for next time
- Chips, Baked Tortillas, Crackers and even veggies are all great dippers
If you’d like to make these ahead of time, prepare all of the “layers” the night before and on the day of you can quickly layer up the cups! These are perfect to serve at any party or gathering… say perhaps a Superbowl Party!!! I like to serve them with little spoons to make it easy to scrape out the bottom of the cup!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
More Party Favorites
- Crispy Air Fryer Shrimp
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Smoked Salmon Dip
Individual 7 Layer Dip Cups!
- 1 can refried beans (16oz)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup Salsa ( a heaping cup)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 tomato diced and drained
- black olives (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- Place the salsa in a strainer to drain liquid while you are preparing other ingredients
- Mix together the beans and milk
- Mix together Sour Cream and taco seasoning
Cup Assembly: Layer the following
- Tablespoons of the Bean Mixture
- Tablespoons of Guacamole
- Tablespoons of the Sour Cream Mixture
- Tablespoons of Drained Salsa
- Top with Cheese, tomatoes and green onions and olives/cilantro if desired
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe here!
This cute recipe was inspired by The Girl Who Ate Everything!