Individual 7 Layer Dip Cups Recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
How to Make Individual 7 Layer Dip Cups Recipe!
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
I love love love 7 Layer Dip… the day after the party, this is always the first thing I go for! I just can’t even believe how cute and easy these are!
A few little tips for this recipe:
- The milk is added to the beans to soften them up
- Allow the salsa to drain while you are preparing the other ingredients
- If you don’t want to use store bought guacamole, you can squish up an avocado with a little lime juice and finely diced onion
- You only use a portion of the taco mix here, just store the rest for next time
- Chips, Baked Tortillas, Crackers and even veggies are all great dippers
If you’d like to make these ahead of time, prepare all of the “layers” the night before and on the day of you can quickly layer up the cups! These are perfect to serve at any party or gathering… say perhaps a Superbowl Party!!! I like to serve them with little spoons to make it easy to scrape out the bottom of the cup!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 (16oz) Can of Refried Beans
- 3 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup of Guacamole
- 1 Heaping Cup of Salsa
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 3 Green onions Sliced
- 1 Tomatoe Diced and Drained
- Black Olives (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
Place the salsa in a strainer to drain liquid while you are preparing other ingredients
Mix together the beans and milk
Mix together Sour Cream and taco seasoning
Tablespoons of the Bean Mixture
Tablespoons of Guacamole
Tablespoons of the Sour Cream Mixture
Tablespoons of Drained Salsa
Top with Cheese, tomatoes and green onions and olives/cilantro if desired
(Nutriton information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Don’t forget to pin this recipe here!
This cute recipe was inspired by The Girl Who Ate Everything!
7 Layer Dip Recipe